Effective 1st Nov, 2018
1: Collection Of Data: Provided by individual to create an account with BY.LAgoM
1.1 Registering an account:
BY.LAgoM collects personal data containing but is NOT limited to: Business/Company name, ABN, Full name; first and surname, Mobile number and or preferred contact number, email address/state/Province, ZIP/Post code, City/State and date of birth.
Personal and confidential information is primarily collected via individual online subscription to BY.LAgoM ‘Client Database’ @ www.bylagom.com.au and/or physical documentation.
1.2 Data Collection Purpose:
It is the individuals choice to provide sensitive information upon subscription and/or enquiry to By.LAgoM. It is important to note that the complete data fields allow BY.LAgoM the ability to provide:
- Full benefit of services
- Notify you with information regarding Collaborative opportunities directly linked to ‘client interest’ upon subscription
- Service promotion: notification of product release, discounts, sales
- Provision of discount codes/vouchers
- Provide Customer Support
- To effectively address technical issues across entirety of our services; detect and prevent recurring
1.3 Individual third parties:
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Personal data is also collected via BY.LAgoM-related third party ‘Service Provider’ Sites, APPS and communication channels including: LinkedIn, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Square up, Paypal,
We use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
- Google AdWords Remarketing (Google Inc.)
- AdWords Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Google Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Adwords advertising network and the Doubleclick Cookie.
- Twitter Remarketing (Twitter, Inc.) - Twitter Remarketing is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Twitter, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Twitter advertising network.
- Facebook Custom Audience (Facebook, Inc.) - Facebook Custom Audience is a remarketing and behavioral targeting service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects the activity of this Website with the Facebook advertising network.
1 HOSTING INFRASTRUCTURE & SOFTWARE SERVICES:
Shopify is an online commerce platform that whereby Vendor Purchase Orders are fulfilment and order management process is tracked and completed.
1.2 Quickbooks intuit Australia:
QuickBooks is an open, cloud-based accounting management platform. BY.LAgoM integrates Quickbooks with Shopify to manage Vendor Invoices, Purchase Orders and Payments in real-time.
- Tyro: Tyro is a payment service provided by Tyro Payments Limited.
- PayPal: PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows Users to make online payments.
- 1.4 Privy
Privy is a hosted e-mail marketing platform that uses highly targetable and completely customisable pop-ups & banners, flouts and bars. The BY.LAgoM uses Privy to improve on-site conversion, grow email lists and reduce cart abandonment.
- 1.5 Smile
Smile is a hosted e-mail marketing platform by Smile.io, that BY.LAgoM uses for sending out newsletters to our customers and prospect database.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES: